dcsimg
Problem with topic subscriber
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ann_Flavin
Posted On:   Monday, March 25, 2002 07:42 AM

Hi, I have a problem with a JMS app that I am writing. A JMSclient runs and sends a mapmessage to a Queue, a MDB listens on the queue and consumes the mapmessage. The MDB then performs some checking on the message and sends it onto a topic. Another JMSclient app subscribes to the topic and has a messageListener to consume messages. Everything seems to work fine up until the subscriber class. It starts and then stops without consuming any messages. try { tc = tcf.createTopicConnection(); ts = tc.createTopicSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE); tSub = ts.createDurableSubscriber(t,"MakeItLast"); //now set up listener topicListener = new   More>>

Hi,

I have a problem with a JMS app that I am writing. A JMSclient runs and sends a mapmessage to a Queue, a MDB listens on the queue and consumes the mapmessage. The MDB then performs some checking on the message and sends it onto a topic. Another JMSclient app subscribes to the topic and has a messageListener to consume messages.

Everything seems to work fine up until the subscriber class. It starts and then stops without consuming any messages.

try {

tc = tcf.createTopicConnection();

ts = tc.createTopicSession(false,

Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

tSub = ts.createDurableSubscriber(t,"MakeItLast");

//now set up listener
topicListener = new myListener();

tSub.setMessageListener(topicListener);

tc.start();

System.out.println("started connection to receive messages from topic");

}

catch (JMSException e) {