Tomcat under security manager problems
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nicola_Gaggi
Posted On:   Monday, March 25, 2002 02:54 AM

I am using Tomcat with a security manager. I have configured the catalina.policy with the necessary permission to run my servlet code. But it seems that permission are not actually granted to the jar of my web application. I wanna know if the jar must be necessarily signed to have permission granted to. I don't think so. Another question: is there a simple an concise way to know which permissions are granted to a codeBase? The java.security.debug option generates a lot of output, hoa can i "browse" this log file to look for significant error in granting permissions? Thank you in advance!    More>>

I am using Tomcat with a security manager. I have configured the catalina.policy with the necessary permission to run my servlet code. But it seems that permission are not actually granted to the jar of my web application.

I wanna know if the jar must be necessarily signed to have permission granted to. I don't think so.

Another question: is there a simple an concise way to know which permissions are granted to a codeBase?

The java.security.debug option generates a lot of output, hoa can i "browse" this log file to look for significant error in granting permissions?

Thank you in advance!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact