java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError in VA4.0EE
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   David_Ziebol
Posted On:   Friday, March 22, 2002 07:47 AM

Hi all. Interesting problem... Aftrer upgrading from VA4.0Pro to VA4.0EE. I'm trying to create an ejb. Doesn't matter what kind for now. Anyways I was getting a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError exception. I had run the usejdbc2.bat to change to the newer jdbc v1.2 stuff. I get the same problem if I try to get a connection from a servlet. But, If I get a connection from a normal java class through a main() run I have no problem getting a connection. Does anyone have any ideas why I can find the driver in a main() run but when executed from a servlet or ejb the link can't be made? I have adjusted the class path in the WebSphere Test Environment Control Center to include... D:SQLLIBjavad   More>>

Hi all. Interesting problem...

Aftrer upgrading from VA4.0Pro to VA4.0EE. I'm trying to create an ejb. Doesn't matter what kind for now. Anyways I was getting a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError exception. I had run the usejdbc2.bat to change to the newer jdbc v1.2 stuff. I get the same problem if I try to get a connection from a servlet. But, If I get a connection from a normal java class through a main() run I have no problem getting a connection.

Does anyone have any ideas why I can find the driver in a main() run but when executed from a servlet or ejb the link can't be made?

I have adjusted the class path in the WebSphere Test Environment Control Center to include...
D:SQLLIBjavadb2java.zip;
D:SQLLIBjava
untime.zip;
D:SQLLIBjavasqlj.zip

which is more then I have on the class path of the main() program. It only includes the db2java.zip file.

Any Assistence would be greatly appreciated

<<Less

Re: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError in VA4.0EE

Posted By:   David_Ziebol  
Posted On:   Monday, March 25, 2002 07:08 AM

I have found that after I updated db2 to the "Fix 10" and re-ran the usejdbc2.bat that I can now get a db connection via the old fashioned method. I still have to determine if I can get the connection from the name server. Part way there anyways.

David Ziebol
About | Sitemap | Contact