dcsimg
<strong>Exporting gui in visual age </strong>
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Andreas_Blomqvist
Posted On:   Friday, March 22, 2002 12:46 AM

Hello all. I have a problem with the visual composer. I am working in a team that are building an application partly in the visual composer in Visual Age 3.5 The problem is that when I export the work I have done for moving it to another computer I loose the connections in the app. When I import it the little connection symbol does not show up and when I change something i the app (like add a new button) and VAj generated new code, there are errors and lots of null pointers. Does anyone know about this problem and a solution? Thanks /Andreas Blomqvist    More>>

Hello all.

I have a problem with the visual composer. I am working in a team that are building an application partly in the visual composer in Visual Age 3.5

The problem is that when I export the work I have done for moving it to another computer I loose the connections in the app. When I import it the little connection symbol does not show up and when I change something i the app (like add a new button) and VAj generated new code, there are errors and lots of null pointers.

Does anyone know about this problem and a solution?

Thanks

/Andreas Blomqvist    <<Less

Re: <strong>Exporting gui in visual age </strong>

Posted By:   Eric_Rizzo  
Posted On:   Sunday, April 14, 2002 03:28 PM

This question is already answered in the FAQ - see Why do I lose my visual composition when I export my source code?

Please review the existing FAQ questions/answers before posting a question.

Re: <strong>Exporting gui in visual age </strong>

Posted By:   Andreas_Blomqvist  
Posted On:   Friday, March 22, 2002 05:01 AM

Hello All.

I solved it my self.
The answer was simple, as with so many things...

You have to go to options i the workbench, and in visual composition -> code generation click in "generate meta data"

This adds a metod that stores your connections and properties.

Until next time dudes!

/Andreas

About | Sitemap | Contact