dcsimg
Issue with taglibraries, non-exception throwable!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nick_Zambo
Posted On:   Thursday, March 21, 2002 08:18 AM

Hi Everyone. We are trying something new at our firm. We are using JDeveloper to utlize some custom tag libraries. We are using the BC4J module and connecting to an Oralce8i database. Just to start, we created a sample application to query/browse one table. Very simple. We create the application using JDeveloper (using the wizards provided.. I know, I know, just do it by hand..). We can compile and run the application via JDeveloper and it works flawlessly. The problem is that when we deploy to a WAR and then deploy that way to JRun3.1, it dies. We do the deploy and restart the server. At first, we noticed that the tag-library was pointing at the wrong dtd, so we had to fix that. After we did that, it started running b   More>>

Hi Everyone. We are trying something new at our firm. We are using JDeveloper to utlize some custom tag libraries. We are using the BC4J module and connecting to an Oralce8i database.

Just to start, we created a sample application to query/browse one table. Very simple. We create the application using JDeveloper (using the wizards provided.. I know, I know, just do it by hand..). We can compile and run the application via JDeveloper and it works flawlessly.

The problem is that when we deploy to a WAR and then deploy that way to JRun3.1, it dies.

We do the deploy and restart the server. At first, we noticed that the tag-library was pointing at the wrong dtd, so we had to fix that. After we did that, it started running but we got the big "Non-Exception Throwable..." We can't figure this out and we can't find anyone else who is having these problems.

Has anyone else experienced this? Ya think this is a problem with WAR deployment? Perhaps an outdated jar on the JRun side? I'm assuming that this is a JRun issue because it runs in JDevelopers.

In any case, thanks for any help.. we are really stuck with this.. I think my pal Randy is going to throw his pc out the window.

Nick

<<Less

Re: Issue with taglibraries, non-exception throwable!

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Friday, March 22, 2002 01:27 AM

Are you ising JSP 1.2 or JSP 1.1 for development? Is jRun using the same JSP version?

Regards

About | Sitemap | Contact