Accesing 2 consecutive times an UDDI registry
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Oscar_Perez
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 20, 2002 07:32 AM

I'm using the example JAXRQuery of jwsdp-1_0-ea1. I have done a little modification in the main method (make 2 consecutive calls to executeQuery method): JAXRQuery jq = new JAXRQuery(); System.out.println("First execution"); jq.executeQuery(queryString); System.out.println("Second execution"); jq.executeQuery(queryString); I must obtain same results?? First execution its OK (I get all the services for all my organizations) But in second execution I get organizations but I didnt find any service for any organization??) I must restart catalina server to get all the services, it seems than only performs a good query the firs time when connecting to the    More>>

I'm using the example JAXRQuery of jwsdp-1_0-ea1. I have done a little modification in the main method (make 2 consecutive calls to executeQuery method):

JAXRQuery jq = new JAXRQuery();
System.out.println("First execution");
jq.executeQuery(queryString);
System.out.println("Second execution");
jq.executeQuery(queryString);

I must obtain same results??

First execution its OK (I get all the services for all my organizations)

But in second execution I get organizations but I didnt find any service for any organization??)

I must restart catalina server to get all the services, it seems than only performs a good query the firs time when connecting to the UDDI registry.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact