dcsimg
ConnectionConsumer and ServerSessionPool
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 19, 2002 01:47 AM

I am trying to implement a customized ServerSessionPool and it works fine in sonicmq. However, in SwiftMQ 3.0.1, everytime I call the createConnectionConsumer(), I will get an exception liked this: javax.jms.JMSException: com.swiftmq.tools.requestreply.TransportException: No requestService for request defined: [CreateConsumerRequest [Request, dispatchId=7 requestNumber=0 timeout=-1 replyRequired=true reply=null] queue=mytest@myrouter messageSelector=null] at com.swiftmq.jms.ExceptionConverter.convert(ExceptionConverter.java:30 ) at com.swiftmq.jms.QueueConnectionConsumerImpl.createConsumer(QueueConnectionConsumerImpl.java:39) at com.swiftmq.jms.QueueConnectionImpl.createConnectionConsumer   More>>

I am trying to implement a customized ServerSessionPool and it works fine in sonicmq. However, in SwiftMQ 3.0.1, everytime I call the createConnectionConsumer(), I will get an exception liked this:

javax.jms.JMSException: com.swiftmq.tools.requestreply.TransportException: No requestService for request defined: [CreateConsumerRequest [Request, dispatchId=7
requestNumber=0 timeout=-1 replyRequired=true reply=null] queue=mytest@myrouter
messageSelector=null]

at com.swiftmq.jms.ExceptionConverter.convert(ExceptionConverter.java:30
)

at com.swiftmq.jms.QueueConnectionConsumerImpl.createConsumer(QueueConnectionConsumerImpl.java:39)

at com.swiftmq.jms.QueueConnectionImpl.createConnectionConsumer(QueueCon
nectionImpl.java:82)

at asftest.ASFTest.main(ASFTest.java:412)

I would appreciate if someone can explain to me about the TransportException.    <<Less

Re: ConnectionConsumer and ServerSessionPool

Posted By:   Andreas_Mueller  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 19, 2002 03:01 AM

You are using the standard JMS Swiftlet which doesn't offer this functionality.

You must use the
JMS XA/ASF Swiftlet. You can download an eval of it here.
About | Sitemap | Contact