PrintWriter class in TINI.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, March 17, 2002 03:28 PM

Hellow people. I know some Java (some, not an expert though) but am new to TINI. I am having a problem with the "PrintWriter" output streams. Apparently (to me) the TINI isn't able to send the end of line character when using the println() method, and the client application running on a PC (the input stream I am using is a BufferedReader) stucks on a readLine() clause. I tried the same code with just an OutputStreamWriter using a write() method in the TINI, and using the read() method in the client and works perfectly. What I want is to send a String line from the TINI to the client (I am having no problems doing so the other way round, as the TINI receives the line properly). Is there any issue in the TINI    More>>

Hellow people. I know some Java (some, not an expert though) but am new to TINI. I am having a problem with the "PrintWriter" output streams.
Apparently (to me) the TINI isn't able to send the end of line character when using the println() method, and the client application running on a PC (the input stream I am using is a BufferedReader) stucks on a readLine() clause. I tried the same code with just an OutputStreamWriter using a write() method in the TINI, and using the read() method in the client and works perfectly.
What I want is to send a String line from the TINI to the client (I am having no problems doing so the other way round, as the TINI receives the line properly). Is there any issue in the TINI I am missing?, I found no entries about this subject in the faqs or in the TINI limitations text file, so I should believe it is possible. I would appreciate any sugestions/hints you can give. Best regards,
Juan Pedro

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact