how can i deploy jbuilder6-generate jar file to the jboss
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   zhebin_cong
Posted On:   Saturday, March 16, 2002 12:59 AM

hello i write a "cart" bean by using jbuilder6,and successfully test it under the jbuilder6+bes5 environmfent,now i want to deploy it to jboss server,i want to unzip my jar file,add the jboss.xml file to it and repackage it to a jar file,is that right?if are there some tools that can help me to deploy the jar file to jboss directly from the jbuilder6? when i unzip the jar file,i find that except the home,remote and bean class,the jbuilder6 add a lot of other class files to the jar,such as CartHelper,CartHlolder,CartHomeHelper,CartHomeHolder,CartOperations,CartPOA......................,i don't know why? is that necessary to the jboss? thank you!    More>>

hello

i write a "cart" bean by using jbuilder6,and successfully test it under the jbuilder6+bes5 environmfent,now i want to deploy it to jboss server,i want to unzip my jar file,add the jboss.xml file to it and repackage it to a jar file,is that right?if are there some tools that can help me to deploy the jar file to jboss directly from the jbuilder6?

when i unzip the jar file,i find that except the home,remote and bean class,the jbuilder6 add a lot of other class files to the jar,such as CartHelper,CartHlolder,CartHomeHelper,CartHomeHolder,CartOperations,CartPOA......................,i don't know why?
is that necessary to the jboss?

thank you!

<<Less

Re: how can i deploy jbuilder6-generate jar file to the jboss

Posted By:   Laurent_Mihalkovic  
Posted On:   Saturday, March 16, 2002 03:42 AM

the j2ee spec has an excellent description of how to package an application (ear/war)
About | Sitemap | Contact