Calling JSP page from Java for a pop up window
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Radhika_Nori
Posted On:   Thursday, March 14, 2002 08:03 AM

Delete retValue=window.showModalDialog('Delete.htm','abc'); if(retValue=="Ok") { alert("Submit form"); } else if(retValue=="Cancel") { alert("Do not submit"); } ]]>]]> From a Java controller in the MVC model, I want to be able to call a JSP page for the onchange event of a combo box (only for one of the values in the combo box) in my view. This should be a popup window with the parent window as the original page in the back ground. Right now I am doing a reponse.redirect(jsp page) and that brings up a pop up but then this goes to the next page and there is a pop up window visible with a blank page as the background . Is there any way to keep the original page in the background and also have the p   More>>
Delete

From a Java controller in the MVC model,
I want to be able to call a JSP page for the onchange event of a combo box (only for one of the values in the combo box) in my view. This should be a popup window with the parent window as the original page in the back ground.

Right now I am doing a reponse.redirect(jsp page) and that brings up a pop up

but then this goes to the next page and there is a pop up window visible with a blank page as the background . Is there
any way to keep the original page in the background and also have the pop up in the foreground?

My JSP code

<% String Window = request.getParameter("Window");
System.out.println(" window " + Window);
if(Window.equals("1")) {%>

<%}%>

Delete.htm code

Do you really want to delete this

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact