dcsimg
Serialising EJBObject Handles using an Entity Bean
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Peter_Brewer
Posted On:   Thursday, March 14, 2002 06:17 AM

I'm trying to serialise an EJBObject Handle into a database using an Entity bean. I can serialise it, but when deserialising it I get a ClassNotFoundException - any help would be appreciated. I'm using a CMP Entity bean to convert a EJBObject Handle to a byte array and storing that in a database. I know it's stored correctly (I've saved the field to a file and deserialised it successfully). But when I try to deserialise it in the entity bean I get ClassNotFoundException: mypackage._MyRemoteInterface_Stub As a test I included the following code just prior to this exception: Class c = Class.forName("mypackage._MyRemoteInterface_Stub") ; System.err.println( "class name: " + c.getName() ) ;    More>>

I'm trying to serialise an EJBObject Handle into a database using an Entity bean. I can serialise it, but when deserialising it I get a ClassNotFoundException - any help would be appreciated.

I'm using a CMP Entity bean to convert a EJBObject Handle to a byte array and storing that in a database. I know it's stored correctly (I've saved the field to a file and deserialised it successfully). But when I try to deserialise it in the entity bean I get
ClassNotFoundException: mypackage._MyRemoteInterface_Stub

As a test I included the following code just prior to this exception:

Class c = Class.forName("mypackage._MyRemoteInterface_Stub") ;

System.err.println( "class name: " + c.getName() ) ;

And this code executes successfully - which surely indicates that the class can be found.

Any help or suggestions would be gratefully recieved
Thanks in advance,

Peter

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact