To set security access control for file permission. (urgent)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   jack_lok
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 13, 2002 11:53 PM

How to set a security access control for file permission and socket permission? I created a applet to connect to server which write in C++ language. I encounter a socket permission when connecting to server. Strange, it is okey when i connect to server in console mode(means not calling using applet). The error message is: Error occur java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 192.168.1.118:2222 connect,resolve) Exception occurred during event dispatching: What is the different when using applet and console? Pls give me some sample of code to set the security permission. Pls kindly let me know.    More>>

How to set a security access control for file permission and socket permission? I created a applet to connect to server which write in C++ language. I encounter a socket permission when connecting to server.

Strange, it is okey when i connect to server in console mode(means not calling using applet).

The error message is:
Error occur java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 192.168.1.118:2222 connect,resolve)
Exception occurred during event dispatching:

What is the different when using applet and console? Pls give me some sample of code to set the security permission. Pls kindly let me know.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact