dcsimg
Help! trying to add <classpath> to junitreport task
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 13, 2002 05:17 AM

I would like to be able to specify a classpath nested task in the junitreport task, mainly to point to the location for xalan.jar I've been able to add the nested task and have junitreport(XMLResultAggregator.class) recognize it and store the path given in a variable, however I can't make it 'do anything' with it. Later in the junitreport task, it uses AggregateTransformer to actually create the xml documents. No matter how I try to utilize this classpath, it does not find xalan.jar. I've tried using AntClassLoader numerous different ways, and 'loading' xalan.jar or its classes has no effect whatsoever. Somehow I need to add the given path into the search path that the current ant invocation is using to locate classes. From my understandin   More>>

I would like to be able to specify a classpath nested task in the junitreport task, mainly to point to the location for xalan.jar

I've been able to add the nested task and have junitreport(XMLResultAggregator.class) recognize it and store the path given in a variable, however I can't make it 'do anything' with it. Later in the junitreport task, it uses AggregateTransformer to actually create the xml documents. No matter how I try to utilize this classpath, it does not find xalan.jar.

I've tried using AntClassLoader numerous different ways, and 'loading' xalan.jar or its classes has no effect whatsoever. Somehow I need to add the given path into the search path that the current ant invocation is using to locate classes. From my understanding you can't change the system classpath itself, but must use Ant properties to do this. I can't find a property that seems to have any effect though, no matter what I've tried I get a 'xalan.jar not found in classpath' error from AggregateTransformer.

any suggestions?

thanks,
Brian

<<Less

Re: Help! trying to add &lt;classpath&gt; to junitreport task

Posted By:   Manfred_Regele  
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 13, 2002 06:34 AM

copy xalan.jar into the ant/lib directory.
About | Sitemap | Contact