dcsimg
Urgent!!!_NEWLINE_!We want to maintain a string i.e. a userId between various Enterprise beans.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Daivak_Shah
Posted On:   Saturday, March 9, 2002 02:49 AM

We are having a application using many stateless session and entity beans. Here the beans access the database where depending on the userId data is fetched. We do not want to always keep passing the userId thru methods i.e. thru session beans to entity beanss and so on. We will like to know if there is any way by which we can store in some context the userId and then by simple look up the UserId is accessible . We are looking for something like session variable for servlets and Jsp's where depending on the user the userid is stored and then fetched back when required. Can we use something like transaction context ? w   More>>

We are having a application using many stateless session and entity beans.
Here the beans access the database where depending on the userId data is fetched. We do not want to always keep passing the userId thru methods i.e. thru session beans to entity beanss and so on.
We will like to know if there is any way by which we can store in some context the userId and then by simple look up the UserId is accessible . We are looking for something like session variable for servlets and Jsp's
where depending on the user the userid is stored and then fetched back when required.

Can we use something like transaction context ? we are under the impression that it will be different for different users so it will be easy to differentiate between the userId's.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact