Conditional dir copy !!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dhananjay_Makwana
Posted On:   Thursday, March 7, 2002 01:14 PM

Dear all, I want to write a generic directory copy target which is called only if the source directory exists. Then I want to this target with many source and destination directory params. I tried something like this. Then for every directory i am checking if it exists or not using and setting property flags like foo.dir.exists . To do the actual copy i just do But antcall is not executed and ant -v shows that src.dir.exists is not set. Can someone show me where i am going wrong ? If so then what better way to ach   More>>

Dear all,

I want to write a generic directory copy target which is called only if the source directory exists.

Then I want to this target with many source and destination directory params. I tried something like this.

Then for every directory i am checking if it exists or not using and setting property flags like foo.dir.exists .
To do the actual copy i just do

But antcall is not executed and ant -v shows that src.dir.exists is not set.

Can someone show me where i am going wrong ? If so then what better way to acheive what i want to do ?

TIA,
Dhananjay

<<Less

Re: Conditional dir copy !!

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Friday, March 8, 2002 05:54 AM

You don't use ${} syntax within the if/unless target clauses - just the raw property name there.
About | Sitemap | Contact