dcsimg
Weblogic Error marking transaction for rollback:
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, March 7, 2002 08:10 AM

Hi all, I'm a newbie in J2EE I hope don't bore you. I get this exception while running the onMessage method of a message driven bean Error marking transaction for rollback: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot mark the transaction for rollback. xid=19 a600171a4f588a0, status=Rolled back. [Reason=weblogic.transaction.internal.TimedOutException: Transaction timed out after 34 seconds I've realizaed that the source of exception is in a brief method that simply make a lookup operation. My question is : can a lookup op go in timeout? I'm sure of naming since in others places of application all works fine.    More>>

Hi all,
I'm a newbie in J2EE I hope don't bore you.
I get this exception while running the onMessage method of a message driven bean

Error marking transaction for rollback: java.lang.IllegalStateException:

Cannot mark the transaction for rollback. xid=19 a600171a4f588a0, status=Rolled back.

[Reason=weblogic.transaction.internal.TimedOutException: Transaction timed out after 34 seconds

I've realizaed that the source of exception is in a brief method that simply make a lookup operation. My question is : can a lookup op go in timeout? I'm sure of naming since in others places of application all works fine.

Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact