SQL Server 2000,Servlet forms
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Paulina_Lui
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 6, 2002 05:57 PM

Hi All, I used to work on Java,but as my current company is very much into Microsoft technologies have to use those. Now I have got a chance to prove to them that there is life outside the MSN world too. My questions is,I have to make a web form interface to an SQL 2000 server using this form and possibly servlets on the server end I have to update the SQL database with the data that is entered. I have to install a web server for this task,so am planning to use apache,though we have IIS but as don't know much about web servers please help. I will also have to install some sort of Servlet Engine as well,and all this will be working on the same machine,that is the SQL 2000 server,since it would be used   More>>

Hi All,

I used to work on Java,but as my current company is very much into Microsoft technologies have to use those.

Now I have got a chance to prove to them that there is life outside the MSN world too.

My questions is,I have to make a web form interface to an SQL 2000 server using this form and possibly servlets on the server end I have to update the SQL database with the data that is entered.

I have to install a web server for this task,so am planning to use apache,though we have IIS but as don't know much about web servers please help.

I will also have to install some sort of Servlet Engine as well,and all this will be working on the same machine,that is the SQL 2000 server,since it would be used internally only so I guess this should work.
so please provide me with any help/information that you can send .

take care
pauli

<<Less

Re: SQL Server 2000,Servlet forms

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Saturday, March 23, 2002 01:58 PM

While some of us here could probably help, you would be much better off reviewing the servlet related FAQs and then possibly sibmitting your question there.
About | Sitemap | Contact