Calling Javascript and HTML from Applets
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nick_Miltier
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 5, 2002 09:10 PM

I have two questions.. The first is, how can you call Javascript code, like.. document.write("...") or alert("....") from within a Java Applet -without- having to use Netscape's netscape.javascript.* plugin. My second question is, how can you open an HTML page from a Java Applet. Such as.. I wrote an Applet that can serve as a client side image map. I want the Applet to load a new HTML page in the current window, not a new window, when the person clicks within one of the image map's boundries. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)    More>>

I have two questions..

The first is, how can you call Javascript code, like.. document.write("...") or alert("....") from within a Java Applet -without- having to use Netscape's netscape.javascript.* plugin.

My second question is, how can you open an HTML page from a Java Applet. Such as.. I wrote an Applet that can serve as a client side image map. I want the Applet to load a new HTML page in the current window, not a new window, when the person clicks within one of the image map's boundries.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact