Problem trying to use 'vssget'
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   rohit_sanghavi
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 5, 2002 09:07 AM

I am using Ant to checkout files from vss. I have the optional jar in the right place and I am using jdk1.3. I read some place about jdk1.3 (and many other versions too) causing this problem, however, no workaround was mentioned. I get the 'java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss' error message along with the following stack trace: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss Get $/DEV/allocation/app/ -GLC:workarea -I- -R error=2 at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method) at java.lang.Win32Process. (Win32Process.java:66) at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method) at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:551) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execu   More>>

I am using Ant to checkout files from vss. I have the optional jar in the right place and I am using jdk1.3. I read some place about jdk1.3 (and many other versions too) causing this problem, however, no workaround was mentioned. I get the 'java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss' error message along with the following stack trace:

java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss Get $/DEV/allocation/app/ -GLC:workarea -I- -R error=2
at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.Win32Process. (Win32Process.java:66)
at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:551)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Execute.java:564)

<<Less

Re: Problem trying to use 'vssget'

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 6, 2002 02:51 AM

Did you set ssdir? Or is ss.exe in your PATH?
About | Sitemap | Contact