New to the game, a beginner...
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tyrone_Goulbourne
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 5, 2002 04:14 AM

I am starting out in this branch of the Java language and am experiencing some teething problems. I am aiming to develop some JC applictions, but am currently haulted at the JCDK set up stage. I only want to simulate apps and with a host aplication. I've been trying to get some of the demo's that come with the JCDK working and have been unsuccessful. Being more specific, I get to the Build_samples stage and run the command, but during the command running I get the message output:- Bad Command or File name (Several times towards the end) In addition to this I have tried running the jcwde (Ran it with the jcwde config file as specified in the JC guide) command as I thought the   More>>

I am starting out in this branch of the Java language and am experiencing some teething problems. I am aiming to develop some JC applictions, but am currently haulted at the JCDK set up stage. I only want to simulate apps and with a host aplication.

I've been trying to get some of the demo's that come with the JCDK working and have been unsuccessful.

Being more specific, I get to the Build_samples stage and run the command, but during the command running I get the message output:-

Bad Command or File name (Several times towards the end)

In addition to this I have tried running the jcwde (Ran it with the jcwde config file as specified in the JC guide) command as I thought the error specified above may have been ignorable, but this command isn't recognised.

I have followed the guides provided very carefully and have been over each step several times, but still cannot find where I have gone wrong.

Please can you help me.

Thank you for your time.

<<Less

Re: New to the game, a beginner...

Posted By:   Julien_SIMON  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 5, 2002 08:12 AM

Hi Tyrone,

please check that JAVA_HOME and JC21_HOME are set correctly : they must point to the installation directory of the JDK and the JCDK (not to the bin directory !). Assuming you're using Windows :

• set JAVA_HOME=c:jdk1.3.1

• set JC21_HOME=c:java_card_kit-2_1_2

That's all there is to it. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Julien

About | Sitemap | Contact