Unable to start Persistent Name Server in VisualAge 3.5.3
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sean_Sullivan
Posted On:   Monday, March 4, 2002 10:08 AM

I am using IBM Visual Age for Java, version 3.5.3, Enterprise Edition. My operating system is Windows 2000. I want to be able to start the Persistent Name Server. While I select the "Start Name Server" button, I encounter a java.lang.NumberFormatException The stack trace looks like this: Long.parseLong(String, int) Long.parseLong(String) EJServer.start() EJServer.startEJS(String[]) NameServerRunner.startServer() NameServerRunner.main(String []) Method.invoke(Object, Object[]) The String argument in parseLong is null. I don't know why t   More>>

I am using IBM Visual Age for Java, version 3.5.3, Enterprise Edition. My operating system is Windows 2000.

I want to be able to start the Persistent Name Server. While I select the "Start Name Server" button, I encounter a java.lang.NumberFormatException

The stack trace looks like this:

Long.parseLong(String, int)

Long.parseLong(String)

EJServer.start()

EJServer.startEJS(String[])

NameServerRunner.startServer()

NameServerRunner.main(String [])

Method.invoke(Object, Object[])

The String argument in parseLong is null.

I don't know why this bug is occurring. The Persistent Name Server was working fine until today.

I am trying to start up the Name Server using the default properties (port == 900). There are no other applications using port 900.

Suggestions?    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact