Problem with createStatement
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, March 3, 2002 01:57 PM

Hi, The following query i tested in oracle ... select min(to_number(trim(bid_price))) from bid where request_id=1001 This query executing perfect....... We are using thin drivers for database (oracle) connection......... When i am using the above query in JSP i am getting the error as : invalid column name <% Statement stmt=con.createStatement(); ResultSet rs=stmt.executeQuery("select min(to_number(trim(bid_price))) from bid where request_id=1001 "); ..................... ................... %> Could any one help me why i am getting the error in jsp when executing the same query ........... The above    More>>

Hi,

The following query i tested in oracle ...

select min(to_number(trim(bid_price))) from bid where request_id=1001

This query executing perfect.......
We are using thin drivers for database (oracle) connection.........

When i am using the above query in JSP i am getting the error as : invalid column name

<% Statement stmt=con.createStatement();
ResultSet rs=stmt.executeQuery("select min(to_number(trim(bid_price))) from bid where request_id=1001 ");
%>
Could any one help me why i am getting the error in jsp when executing the same query ...........

The above query is perfectly working in oracle..........

Thanks.

<<Less

Re: Problem with createStatement

Posted By:   Sudhakar_Santhanam  
Posted On:   Monday, March 4, 2002 04:59 AM

Hi there

Can you tell us what is the actual problem you are getting so that it would be easy to figure out the solution

Thanks and Regards

SudhakarSanthanam
(sudhakar_ms@rediffmail.com)
About | Sitemap | Contact