dcsimg
about textarea,find repalce dialog, about menuitem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   richa_mehrotra
Posted On:   Friday, March 1, 2002 11:17 PM

hello sir it is urgent 1: iam working on a paint brishn application i want to get a label of a menuitem as mouse come on it as i have to set it in the status bar same like paint. 2:as paint have 'A' button on cliking on it we get a textbox with font toolbar and when we click on the frame it hides same i have to do i do rest of thing but not getting a text with a particular font on frame and when it come it changes whole of the button font. 3: we cant use system find and replace dialog in java as we have to implement in our application as file open dialog then tell how it is possible in brief send the answers as soon as possible thanking u    More>>

hello sir it is urgent

1: iam working on a paint brishn application i want to get a label of a menuitem as mouse come on it as i have to set it in the status bar same like paint.

2:as paint have 'A' button on cliking on it we get a textbox with font toolbar and when we click on the frame it hides same i have to do i do rest of thing but not getting a text with a particular font on frame and when it come it changes whole of the button font.

3: we cant use system find and replace dialog in java as we have to implement in our application as file open dialog then tell how it is possible in brief

send the answers as soon as possible

thanking u

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact