anyone any ideas
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   lisa_oneill
Posted On:   Friday, March 1, 2002 03:03 AM

I have a jsp page that users enter a form and include an attachement. Because I have entered the files attachement through a jdbc I cannot access it directly from the database. Yet my boss wants me to design something(?) so that the person who is recieving these forms can access all the information in the database and not so they have to open a browser. I am using access database 2000. He suggested creating a form in the database that could have a link to the browser and would automatically open file attachement. He wants it as automated as possible so that the person viewing the files has as little work to do. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? He wasn't to keen on even having to open the browser. The files can also be any type of files from bmap, doc, jpeg   More>>

I have a jsp page that users enter a form and include an attachement. Because I have entered the files attachement through a jdbc I cannot access it directly from the database. Yet my boss wants me to design something(?) so that the person who is recieving these forms can access all the information in the database and not so they have to open a browser. I am using access database 2000. He suggested creating a form in the database that could have a link to the browser and would automatically open file attachement. He wants it as automated as possible so that the person viewing the files has as little work to do. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? He wasn't to keen on even having to open the browser. The files can also be any type of files from bmap, doc, jpeg or gifs etc???????

<<Less

Re: anyone any ideas

Posted By:   Anna_Noon  
Posted On:   Saturday, March 2, 2002 04:05 AM

You can read MS Access help article

"Add a picture or object"

It might help you ...

About | Sitemap | Contact