Weird JSP forwarding and form submission error.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 27, 2002 04:38 PM

I'm getting a very strange error when i do the following: I have one form, which submits to a JSP file, which uses a bean to save some data, then the jsp file fowards to a servlet which does other stuff then forwards to another jsp form, now this jsp form is suppose to submit to another jsp file, but what it does is submit to the old JSP! Any ideas why Tomcat 4 or the jsps might be some how caching the last submitted place?! I doubt its a logic error, but any ideas if I might be missing something? What i want: jspForm(1) -> jspBeanStore(a) -> servlet -> jspForm(2) -> jspBeanStore(b) What is happening: jspForm(1) -> jspBeanStore(a) ->    More>>

I'm getting a very strange error when i do the following:

I have one form, which submits to a JSP file, which uses a bean to save some data, then the jsp file fowards to a servlet which does other stuff then forwards to another jsp form, now this jsp form is suppose to submit to another jsp file, but what it does is submit to the old JSP! Any ideas why Tomcat 4 or the jsps might be some how caching the last submitted place?! I doubt its a logic error, but any ideas if I might be missing something?

What i want:

jspForm(1) -> jspBeanStore(a) -> servlet -> jspForm(2) -> jspBeanStore(b)

What is happening:

jspForm(1) -> jspBeanStore(a) -> servlet -> jspForm(2) -> jspBeanStore(a)

Thanks

<<Less

Re: Weird JSP forwarding and form submission error.

Posted By:   John_Hollingsworth  
Posted On:   Friday, March 1, 2002 11:54 PM

What's your FORM ACTION="" set to?
About | Sitemap | Contact