dcsimg
Strange problem of Serialization, the elements of serialize object are disappeared.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Carfield_Yim
Posted On:   Friday, February 15, 2002 08:35 AM

HI, I have write a socket client-server, that a client will transfer an object to server, then the server do some processing on that object and then broadcast to all clients. I have verify that the server have receive client object and process it successfully. However when the server broadcast the object to client, the client just receive a empty data structure, i.e.: The object exist but all element of that object are removed. I try many ways and still can't find the solution, then I try the following codes at server: clientObj.clear(); clientObj.putAll(serverObj); serverObj = clientObj; And it work. Now the client can receive a boardcasted object    More>>

HI, I have write a socket client-server, that a client will transfer an object to server, then the server do some processing on that object and then broadcast to all clients.

I have verify that the server have receive client object and process it successfully. However when the server broadcast the object to client, the client just receive a empty data structure, i.e.: The object exist but all element of that object are removed.

I try many ways and still can't find the solution, then I try the following codes at server:

clientObj.clear();

clientObj.putAll(serverObj);

serverObj = clientObj;

And it work. Now the client can receive a boardcasted object with element. Why will this happen? Besides, now I encounter the other problem, actually the data-structure of that object is a tree with 3 level. I find that the boardcast object received is only have 2 level.

Do anyone encounter similar problem?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact