dcsimg
CVS Integration with SourgeForge Project
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   richard_osbaldeston
Posted On:   Thursday, February 14, 2002 10:30 AM

Has anybody used the CVS integration for connecting to a SourgeForge project admin site. I'm pretty sure I've got the properties right under IntelliJ, as it produces the correct command line: cvs.exe -z 3 -d :ext:myname@cvs.myproject.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/myproject checkout -P module IntelliJ asks for my password, but then nothing happens the dos window that pops up just sits there, the same thing happens whenever I try to get the modules list. Stranger still if I copy the cvs command from the IntelliJ console and paste it into a dos box, everything works; I just can't get it to work under IntelliJ. Using Windows NT4, IntelliJ 2.5.1, Jdk 1.3.1_02, CVS Client 1.9 and ssh.exe as csv_rsh..    More>>

Has anybody used the CVS integration for connecting to a SourgeForge project admin site. I'm pretty sure I've got the properties right under IntelliJ, as it produces the correct command line:

cvs.exe -z 3 -d :ext:myname@cvs.myproject.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/myproject checkout -P module

IntelliJ asks for my password, but then nothing happens the dos window that pops up just sits there, the same thing happens whenever I try to get the modules list.

Stranger still if I copy the cvs command from the IntelliJ console and paste it into a dos box, everything works; I just can't get it to work under IntelliJ.

Using Windows NT4, IntelliJ 2.5.1, Jdk 1.3.1_02, CVS Client 1.9 and ssh.exe as csv_rsh..

<<Less

Re: CVS Integration with SourgeForge Project

Posted By:   Greg_Ritter  
Posted On:   Thursday, May 2, 2002 09:41 AM

The command prompt that pops up actually is asking for the password - it just does not display the prompt. If you type in the password and hit Enter, your cvs command will run as expected.
About | Sitemap | Contact