Applet not loading. 2 JREs installed
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   briskrook1_p
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 13, 2002 08:18 PM

Hi all, I have a problem when I'm trying to access a web site which has some applets in it. For some reasons the Applet is not loading and it throws out a java.lang.classNotFoundException. But I saw that that applet is loading on other computers. I was also able to access the same web site previously and the applets were are also loading. I observed that i have 2 JREs installed on my PC. 1. Java 2 Runtime Env Standard Edition V1.3.1 2. Java 2 Runtime Env Standard Edition V1.3.1_01 Is the problem because of this reason ? What should be done. Any suggestions or help is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot    More>>

Hi all,

I have a problem when I'm trying to access a web site which has some applets in it. For some reasons the Applet is not loading and it throws out a java.lang.classNotFoundException. But I saw that that applet is loading on other computers. I was also able to access the same web site previously and the applets were are also loading.
I observed that i have 2 JREs installed on my PC.

1. Java 2 Runtime Env Standard Edition V1.3.1

2. Java 2 Runtime Env Standard Edition V1.3.1_01

Is the problem because of this reason ? What should be done. Any suggestions or help is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact