How to Configure Java Appliation so start form JSP.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sushil_Dhadwal
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 13, 2002 02:02 AM

Hi, I Want to Start an Application from JSP in Tomcat. I need ini file which contains configuration parameters.. Can you suggest a good strategy. Some Link to article to solve such problem is welcome. I have Read in the Professional JSP Book "Global Settings" In which One can read text files and put the settings in Properties... so we can get the values when we need in our application. But I am getting the error '(Access is denied)' for the file containing the configuration data. I know that we can use the Init Parameter in the web.xml file and get parameters but the design of Application is such that the Parameters can change and there are i   More>>

Hi,

I Want to Start an Application from JSP in Tomcat. I need ini file which contains configuration parameters.. Can you suggest a good strategy. Some Link to article to solve such problem is welcome.

I have Read in the Professional JSP Book "Global Settings" In which One can read text files and put the settings in Properties... so we can get the values when we need in our application.

But I am getting the error '(Access is denied)' for the file containing the configuration data.

I know that we can use the Init Parameter in the web.xml file and get parameters but the design of Application is such that the Parameters can change and there are ini files for this with over 20 parameters.

Please check this as well http://jguru.com/forums/view.jsp?EID=753944

Thanks & Regards,

Sushil

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact