SwifMQ 3.0.0
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Gregor_Kovac
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 12, 2002 04:50 AM

Hi! I have to say I'm quite impressed with the new SwiftMQ look. :) I also find this new version fast. But :) : - You say :" 1 (one) copy of the SwiftMQ Router standard distribution is free of charge. You can use it internally for development and deployment in production systems". Does this mean I cannot test my app with 10 routers for example? - When I was downloading the new version I clicked on the "zip" link and got download.html file instead of swiftmq_3_0_0.zip. I'm using Mozilla and I couldn't use FlashGet either. Best regards and keep up the good work, just don't charge us too much :)) Kovi    More>>

Hi!

I have to say I'm quite impressed with the new SwiftMQ look. :) I also find this new version fast. But :) :

- You say :" 1 (one) copy of the SwiftMQ Router standard distribution is free of charge. You can use it internally for development and deployment in production systems". Does this mean I cannot test my app with 10 routers for example?

- When I was downloading the new version I clicked on the "zip" link and got download.html file instead of swiftmq_3_0_0.zip. I'm using Mozilla and I couldn't use FlashGet either.

Best regards and keep up the good work, just don't charge us too much :))

Kovi

<<Less

Re: SwifMQ 3.0.0

Posted By:   Andreas_Mueller  
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 12, 2002 06:24 AM

1) You can use it internally. No redistribution.

2) This "download.html" appears with some browsers. IE and NS are usually get the filename.
About | Sitemap | Contact