dcsimg
Servlets and Jbuilder3 Problems
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jane_Kennis
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 12, 2002 03:35 AM

Hi! I am hoping that someone can please help me with this problem that has been plaging me for the past three days. I installed Tomcat 4 and (previously had 3.2), and the examples all worked perfectly. However when I tried to compile my own servlets in Jbuilder they won't work all of a sudden. I get the error: "cannot access file HttpServlet;class file has wrong version 46.0." All my paths and variables seem to be correctly set, and using JDK1.3. Is itsomething to do with Catalina? I am driven mad, and don't know what to do. Its holding up my whole project. Please help! Thanks in advance!! :)    More>>

Hi! I am hoping that someone can please help me with this problem that has been plaging me for the past three days.

I installed Tomcat 4 and (previously had 3.2), and the examples all worked perfectly.

However when I tried to compile my own servlets in Jbuilder they won't work all of a sudden. I get the error:

"cannot access file HttpServlet;class file has wrong version 46.0."

All my paths and variables seem to be correctly set, and using JDK1.3.

Is itsomething to do with Catalina?

I am driven mad, and don't know what to do. Its holding up my whole project.
Please help! Thanks in advance!! :)

<<Less

Re: Servlets and Jbuilder3 Problems

Posted By:   Sudhakar_Santhanam  
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 13, 2002 04:22 AM

Hi there,
Did you check that your Project Properties has the correct libraries in the classpath.For example servlet.jar file should be added to your RequiredLibraries path of your project.Are you using the Tomcats Servelt Kit.???I was trying servlets with JBuilder and they all compile fine.I used java servlet development kit in my project path and it worked fine.Even I am using Tomcat Servlet Engine as you do.Just check the following...
Projects>Properties>Required Libraries Folder>servlet.jar is set....
Hope this should solve your problem...
About | Sitemap | Contact