dcsimg
can't run junit task
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Horst_Burbliess
Posted On:   Monday, February 11, 2002 02:02 AM

I've read all the threads about junit in this forum. My problem is, I can't even run a simple junit task. I always get the message : Could not create task of type: junit. Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME). I have put the optional.jar in Ant's lib directory: java -classpath "\ts0467wfjavajdkjdk1.3.0lib ools.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1liboptional.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1libjaxp.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4. 1libjakarta-oro-2.0.4.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1libibmutil.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1libcrimson.jar;D:Javaja   More>>

I've read all the threads about junit in this forum. My problem is, I can't even run a simple junit task.

I always get the message :

Could not create task of type: junit. Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

I have put the optional.jar in Ant's lib directory:

java -classpath "\ts0467wfjavajdkjdk1.3.0lib ools.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1liboptional.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1libjaxp.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.
1libjakarta-oro-2.0.4.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1libibmutil.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1libcrimson.jar;D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1libant.jar;" -Dant.home="D:Javajakarta-ant-1.4.1" org.apache.tools.ant.Main -f buildtuibasis.xml

I do use other tasks from the optinal.jar like 'vajload' successfully. When I look in optional.jar I can't even find a class 'junit', only 'JUnitTask', 'JUnitTest' and some more.
Isn't there supposed to be a class 'JUnit'? Is there anything I completely missunderstood?

thanx for any help
Horst

Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less

Re: can't run junit task

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Monday, February 11, 2002 11:52 AM

You also need to put junit.jar in Ant's lib directory.
About | Sitemap | Contact