dcsimg
<font size=3>Extracting Data from the UI ( interface ) of my VB Application through my Java application program</font>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Learner_Knowledge
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 29, 2002 03:35 AM

I have an VB application which is run by invoking an exe. I would like to know if there is any way that my Java program can retrieve and extract information from what is shown on the UI forms of my VB application by clicks on certain buttons and so, to get certain output on the display. The data is stored in encrypted form in the some files. So in short my java progam should be able to go through what is shown on the screen of my vb application retrieve the information shown, ( such information is been brought to display by conducting certain clicks on the UI which will read the data from the file -- data is not to be directly read from the files by the java program ). I am trying to test whether such compatibilit   More>>

I have an VB application which is run by invoking an exe. I would like to know if there is any way that my Java program can retrieve and extract information from what is shown on the UI forms of my VB application by clicks on certain buttons and so,
to get certain output on the display. The data is stored in encrypted form in the some files.

So in short my java progam should be able to go through what is shown on the screen of my vb application retrieve the information shown,
( such information is been brought to display by conducting certain clicks on the UI which will read the data from the file -- data is not to be directly read from the files by the java program ).

I am trying to test whether such compatibility can be achievable or not.

Any response would be highly appreciated.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact