Accessing a Request parameter in XSL for tranforming a portion of XML
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rajneesh_Garg
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 29, 2002 02:28 AM

Just wondering if anyone has some suggestions on my problem. I have an XML file with a basic structure which looks something like the following: search.jsp 10 page.jsp seasrchresults.jsp Each LOOKUP-TEMPLATE has a unique ID, and I want to be able to apply an XSL stylesheet in Java (using JAXP) so that I apply to only one LOOKUP-TEMPLATE. The ID is retrieved from the Request. Basically, I was wondering if there was a way to write a stylesheet such that a parameter can be passed to it and a transform performed with the stylesheet after the parameter is substituted. Or is there any other way to do the   More>>

Just wondering if anyone has some suggestions on my problem.

I have an XML file with a basic structure which looks something like the following:

search.jsp

page.jsp
seasrchresults.jsp

Each LOOKUP-TEMPLATE has a unique ID, and I want to be able to apply an XSL stylesheet in Java (using JAXP) so that I apply to only one LOOKUP-TEMPLATE. The ID is retrieved from the Request.

Basically, I was wondering if there was a way to write a stylesheet such that a parameter can be passed to it and a transform performed with the stylesheet after the parameter is substituted. Or is there any other way to do the stuff I want to do?

Rajneesh Garg

RGarg@indiatimes.com    <<Less

Re: Accessing a Request parameter in XSL for tranforming a portion of XML

Posted By:   Rajneesh_Garg  
Posted On:   Saturday, February 2, 2002 02:12 AM

About | Sitemap | Contact