dcsimg
I am not able to set the classpath on a <taskdef> as anticipated
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Travis_Prescott
Posted On:   Friday, January 25, 2002 11:31 AM

For some reason, I cannot get TestTask to find the jar file I explicitly put in the classpath of the Taskdef (see below). My app uses org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder so I include the jar file in the classpath (definitely the right path). However, it does not find it. If I move a copy of jdom.jar to the lib directory for the Ant distribution, it works just fine. When running this, my system classpath is otherwise empty. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening. It happens at runtime when it gets to the place where I use SAXBuilder. in testtarget at the end    More>>

For some reason, I cannot get TestTask to find the jar file I explicitly put in the classpath of the Taskdef (see below). My app uses org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder so I include the jar file in the classpath (definitely the right path). However, it does not find it. If I move a copy of jdom.jar to the lib directory for the Ant distribution, it works just fine. When running this, my system classpath is otherwise empty. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening. It happens at runtime when it gets to the place where I use SAXBuilder.

in testtarget

at the end

<<Less

Re: I am not able to set the classpath on a &lt;taskdef&gt; as anticipated

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Friday, January 25, 2002 04:17 PM

The element of is used to locate the actual task class itself and is not used when executing the task. The task would have to have a facility to accept a classpath similarly to resolve classes dynamically. Some tasks (like for example) have this facility.
About | Sitemap | Contact