What does COMM_FAILURE "Minor code 8000" means when calling a CORBA server using inprise 4.5 (Visibroker for Java)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   mark_robbins
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 23, 2002 08:08 AM

I have written a client that calls a server. Every so often I receive the following error message. The messages appears to be being thrown when an attempt is made to get the object from the name server. Previous calls to the server seem to work. The error is normally repeated for the next few calls before calls start working again. The calls to the server are single threaded so there is only one call being made at a time. Details of the exception are included below. Any help would be appreciated. error: system.main.PDSCC_run: ProtocolConnection.receive:254: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: CloseConnection message received from server. minor code: 8000 co   More>>

I have written a client that calls a server.
Every so often I receive the following error message.

The messages appears to be being thrown when an attempt is made to get the object from the name server.
Previous calls to the server seem to work.

The error is normally repeated for the next few calls before calls start working again.

The calls to the server are single threaded so there is only one call being made at a time.
Details of the exception are included below.

Any help would be appreciated.

error: system.main.PDSCC_run: ProtocolConnection.receive:254: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: CloseConnection message received from server. minor code: 8000 completed: No
at com.inprise.vbroker.IIOP.ProtocolConnection.receive(ProtocolConnection.java:254)
at com.inprise.vbroker.IIOP.ProtocolConnection.receive_reply(ProtocolConnection.java:337)
at com.inprise.vbroker.GIOP.ProtocolConnector.invoke(ProtocolConnector.java:535)
at com.inprise.vbroker.GIOP.ProtocolConnector.non_existent(ProtocolConnector.java:595)
at com.inprise.vbroker.orb.DelegateImpl.non_existent(DelegateImpl.java:959)
at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._non_existent(ObjectImpl.java:89)
at vodafone.timon2.dataflow.pds.PDSUtil.getPDSServer(PDSUtil.java:183)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact