dcsimg
I can´t to use an IBM WebSphere Datasource from RMI objects
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 22, 2002 11:41 PM

I´m using the java 1.2.2 version over a Sun Solaris machine with IBM WebSphere 3.5 as appication server, and I want to use a Datasource create in the WebSphere from a RMI object. I create a javax.naming.Context from javax.naming.InitialContext() and i try to catch all exceptions but nothing happens. However the console shows many errors, that begining with "java.lang.StackOverflowError". From the program I try to get information about de Context object ("initialContext.listBindings(initialContext.getNameInNamespace())") and i don't have problem, but when I try to find an element ("ds = (javax.sql.DataSource)initialContext.lookup("jdbc/DESADB");") the program catch the next message exc   More>>

I´m using the java 1.2.2 version over a Sun Solaris machine with IBM WebSphere 3.5 as appication server, and I want to use a Datasource create in the WebSphere from a RMI object.

I create a javax.naming.Context from javax.naming.InitialContext() and i try to catch all exceptions but nothing happens. However the console shows many errors, that begining with "java.lang.StackOverflowError".

From the program I try to get information about de Context object ("initialContext.listBindings(initialContext.getNameInNamespace())") and i don't have problem, but when I try to find an element ("ds = (javax.sql.DataSource)initialContext.lookup("jdbc/DESADB");") the program catch the next message exception: "com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.CurrentSet$InitializationError: not initialized"

If the same program is executed from a normal JVM, i don´t have problems.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact