dcsimg
<strong>Using com object with ASP</strong>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Olivier_Gagnon
Posted On:   Monday, January 21, 2002 07:11 AM

Hi there ! I want to use a com object (with server.createobject) ! I want to search a databases on the onblur event of a textbox and display the info. The event triggers a modal window and I want to display the info (name, adresse,...) of the cust_ID entered by the user in the textbox. The com object has to be created on the server so that's why I call another window and it is also why i use server.createobject... but "server" doesn't seems to be supported ...and when I try in vbscript with <%%> the object is created and is working (with hard-coded value as arguments (cust_id)) but I can't get the parameters passed by .showmodaldialog using window.dialogarguments... !! so I'm in a sort of no man's land    More>>

Hi there ! I want to use a com object (with server.createobject)

! I want to search a databases on the onblur event of a textbox and display the info.

The event triggers a modal window and I want to display the info (name, adresse,...) of the cust_ID entered by the user in the textbox.

The com object has to be created on the server so that's why I call another window and it is also why i use server.createobject... but "server" doesn't seems to be supported ...and when I try in vbscript with <%%> the object is created and is working (with hard-coded value as arguments (cust_id)) but I can't get the parameters passed by .showmodaldialog using window.dialogarguments... !! so I'm in a sort of no man's land !!

can someone help ??

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact