Does not work: Catalina (Tomcat 4.0) via JNI in Apache 1.3.22 under Win32?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Michael_Schwanda
Posted On:   Monday, January 21, 2002 05:19 AM

Hello there! I want to run Catalina via JNI in Apache 1.3.22 under Windows NT! I set up Apache and Tomcat 4.01 and even configure Apache and Tomcat according to the documentation, but everytime I start up Apache I get the following error! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tomcat/service/JNIEndpoint I had a look through the whole Catalina-Source and the Class JNIEndpoint could not be found!!! I saw from the source of Tomcat 3.x that JNIEndpoint was there, so I am a bit confused now. Catalina (Tomcat 4.0) is said to support being run as JNI under Apache, but could anyone explain to me how to exactly set it up and running? I am truly at a loss and have not fo   More>>

Hello there!

I want to run Catalina via JNI in Apache 1.3.22 under Windows NT!

I set up Apache and Tomcat 4.01 and even configure Apache and Tomcat according to the documentation, but everytime I start up Apache I get the following error!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tomcat/service/JNIEndpoint

I had a look through the whole Catalina-Source and the Class JNIEndpoint could not be found!!!

I saw from the source of Tomcat 3.x that JNIEndpoint was there, so I am a bit confused now. Catalina (Tomcat 4.0) is said to support being run as JNI under Apache, but could anyone explain to me how to exactly set it up and running? I am truly at a loss and have not found any information on this topic.

Another point is, that the mod_jk.dll(mod_jk.so) specifies where it searches for needed classes concerning JNI I think. I am also unsure where to get mod_jk that is up to date with Catalina.

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Mike

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact