dcsimg
Target 'bin' does not exist in this project.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Thomas_Wheeler
Posted On:   Friday, January 18, 2002 02:48 PM

I've just installed Ant 1.4.1 on my Win2k box with the intent of using it for a new project. The project currently has a basic directory structure: bin config doc lib src web When I run 'ant' I get the error in the subject line. Running 'ant -verbose' doesn't help, it provides no details at all. I've searched the documentation and the web to no avail. I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake, but it's extremely frustrating to get an error that apparently is not documented anywhere. -Thomas    More>>

I've just installed Ant 1.4.1 on my Win2k box with the intent of using it for a new project. The project currently has a basic directory structure:

bin

config

doc

lib

src

web

When I run 'ant' I get the error in the subject line. Running 'ant -verbose' doesn't help, it provides no details at all. I've searched the documentation and the web to no avail.

I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake, but it's extremely frustrating to get an error that apparently is not documented anywhere.

-Thomas

<<Less

Re: Target 'bin' does not exist in this project.

Posted By:   Erik_Schalburg  
Posted On:   Friday, January 18, 2002 02:54 PM

Could you post your build.xml, or least the relevant pieces of it? The error message you're getting typically means you have no target named bin in your build.xml.
About | Sitemap | Contact