Making java call C++
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rusbe_Makuie
Posted On:   Friday, January 18, 2002 06:38 AM

Hi! I have an application in C++ with some shared libraries using CORBA functions. Now I want to make a function call from a java class through jni to some functions in these libraries . If I include the corba libraries in the linker line when I link my jni shared library the java library loader fails to load the jni shared library. The following error message appears: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no JniLib in shared library path at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Compiled Code) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java) at at Main.main(Main.java:42) Is there anyone how knows how to go around this. Regards RM    More>>

Hi!

I have an application in C++ with some shared libraries using CORBA functions.
Now I want to make a function call from a java class through jni to some functions in these libraries .

If I include the corba libraries in the linker line when I link my jni shared library the java library loader fails to load the jni shared library.

The following error message appears:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no JniLib in shared library path
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java)
at
at Main.main(Main.java:42)

Is there anyone how knows how to go around this.

Regards
RM

<<Less

Re: Making java call C++

Posted By:   Giles_Clinker  
Posted On:   Monday, January 28, 2002 02:28 AM

I am trying to do something similar at the moment. I had the same problem which seemed to be cured by copying the CORBA shared library onto the machine and setting all the path environment variables. I'm running on HPUX UNIX so was setting SHLIB_PATH etc.
About | Sitemap | Contact