dcsimg
Mail Encryption
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   johan_elmstrom
Posted On:   Monday, January 14, 2002 09:02 AM

I want to send an encrypted email from a jsp based application to a remote client where a different system( not JAVA based) will, decipher it. To do this I would like to use the core JAVA Certificate classes (X509Certificate). Is there any way of doing this??? I have looked at the majority of the classes in both the JavaMail and JSSE API's but found nothing. I am able to send encrypted emails, but that is using Phaos utilities, but although they are quite good and easy to use, I would rather use the core JAVA classes. Its getting a bit annoying, everything works fine using the core classes, apart from the encrypting/decihpering. If anyone has done something like thisor know how to   More>>

I want to send an encrypted email from a jsp based application to a remote client where a different system( not JAVA based) will, decipher it. To do this I would like to use the core JAVA Certificate classes (X509Certificate).

Is there any way of doing this???

I have looked at the majority of the classes in both the JavaMail and JSSE API's but found nothing.

I am able to send encrypted emails, but that is using Phaos utilities, but although they are quite good and easy to use, I would rather use the core JAVA classes.

Its getting a bit annoying, everything works fine using the core classes, apart from the encrypting/decihpering.

If anyone has done something like thisor know how to please reply. My email is J_Elmstrom@hotmail.com if anyone has som samples that are good..

Many thanks,
Johan    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact