Dynamic Javascript!!SOS
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shekar_Atmakur
Posted On:   Monday, January 7, 2002 04:11 PM

I have a task at hand that requires me to populate a javascript with data initially, which is used throughout my navigation. more specifically. A system navigates through X number of pages. Before i start navigation, i retrieve a Collection through the request object.This collection contains a key and its corresponding value.While navigating through the pages each page can ask me to get the value that corresponds to a key. I want to have all this data in the javascript since i do not want to go to the server each time to fetch the value. I cannot have it in the session because my session object tends to get overloaded in time. Can anyone give me suggestion. It is urgent thanks, shekar    More>>

I have a task at hand that requires me to populate a javascript with data initially, which is used throughout my navigation.

more specifically. A system navigates through X number of pages. Before i start navigation, i retrieve a Collection through the request object.This collection contains a key and its corresponding value.While navigating through the pages each page can ask me to get the value that corresponds to a key.

I want to have all this data in the javascript since i do not want to go to the server each time to fetch the value. I cannot have it in the session because my session object tends to get overloaded in time.

Can anyone give me suggestion. It is urgent

thanks, shekar

<<Less

Re: Dynamic Javascript!!SOS

Posted By:   Firat_Tiryaki  
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 8, 2002 07:39 AM

use an invisible frame, build your javascript functions in it and retrive your data from the visible (full window) frame. No data will be lost at the invisible frame...
About | Sitemap | Contact