dcsimg
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sudhakar_S
Posted On:   Sunday, January 6, 2002 06:37 AM

In my Swing application,i populate data on a frame and display it.When i open the 4th frame keeping other 3 opened,i get a memory error.Then i tried opening the frames by closing each frame once it is opened.Even then i am getting the same problem with 4th one.I added some " System.gc() " statement and tried the same,still it is not working. FYI - The Frames are not numbered and are also not opened in the same sequence.The RAM size is 256 Mb and memory assigned for java application using -mx option is 64Mb.The error message is Exception occurred during event dispatching: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError Stack trace not available. Hope someone could get me a solution. - Thanks in    More>>

In my Swing application,i populate data on a frame and display it.When i open the 4th frame keeping other 3 opened,i get a memory error.Then i tried opening the frames by closing each frame once it is opened.Even then i am getting the same problem with 4th one.I added some " System.gc() " statement and tried the same,still it is not working.
FYI - The Frames are not numbered and are also not opened in the same sequence.The RAM size is 256 Mb and memory assigned for java application using -mx option is 64Mb.The error message is

Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Stack trace not available.

Hope someone could get me a solution.
- Thanks in advance.    <<Less

Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Posted By:   Ted_Husted  
Posted On:   Sunday, January 6, 2002 07:39 AM

You may have better luck submitting this to the jGuru applet forum

-Ted

About | Sitemap | Contact