dcsimg
<p>Forte for Java CE-- Tutorial</p>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tyrone_Faciane
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 2, 2002 03:38 PM

Hi, I have completed the Forte for java tutorial, "CD Shopping Cart", and can't get it to work. CheckOutBean Error: cannot resolve symbol Symbor: method setCdOfProductID (CDPackage.Cd) location: class CDPackage.Orderitem item.setCdOfProductID(getCD(c.getId())); pdf tutorial: pg 105 Approx line 85 (in my code anyway) Everything is typed in exactly as the tutorial explains. There is no setCdOfProductID() method mentioned anywhere in this tutorial except on that line. However, there is a setProductID in the area referenced in the error message, but setting the name    More>>

Hi,

I have completed the Forte for java tutorial, "CD Shopping Cart", and can't get it to work.

CheckOutBean

Error:
cannot resolve symbol

Symbor: method setCdOfProductID (CDPackage.Cd)

item.setCdOfProductID(getCD(c.getId()));

pdf tutorial: pg 105

Approx line 85 (in my code anyway)

Everything is typed in exactly as the tutorial explains. There is no

setCdOfProductID() method mentioned anywhere in this tutorial except on that line. However, there is a setProductID in the area referenced in the error message, but setting the name and case sensitivity to that method (like I had to do in other areas) does not fix the problem. I've spent hours trying to make it through this.

If someone could review this tutorial and perhaps guide me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact