antlr eclipse plugin
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 2, 2002 08:12 AM

Hi, first of all, congrats to such a wonderful tool. I loved Yacc/Lex but now purged them from my disk; antlr is much better ! There's another tool I love, which is Eclipse IDE. Now I started bringing them together; to have tight integration (error markers, outline view etc.) I subclassed a lot of antlr classes in a *dirty* way. So, for a future release, I've got lots of suggestions how to improve antlr code to make it easier to integrate it with IDE's. Anyone of the developers likes to help here ? Is there a cvs where I could check-in modifications directly, or should I provide patches ? Thanks for your help - marco    More>>

Hi,

first of all, congrats to such a wonderful tool. I loved Yacc/Lex but now purged them from my disk; antlr is much better !

There's another tool I love, which is Eclipse IDE. Now I started bringing them together; to have tight integration (error markers, outline view etc.) I subclassed a lot of antlr classes in a *dirty* way.

So, for a future release, I've got lots of suggestions how to improve antlr code to make it easier to integrate it with IDE's.

Anyone of the developers likes to help here ? Is there a cvs where I could check-in modifications directly, or should I provide patches ?

Thanks for your help
- marco

<<Less

Re: antlr eclipse plugin

Posted By:   Terence_Parr  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 2, 2002 11:21 AM

Hi There. Sure, I'm about to push out 2.7.2 so if you have suggestions, send them on in. Note that you can grab 2.7.2a1 from the http://www.antlr.org site.
About | Sitemap | Contact