WEB Client for EJBs
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   nilay_patel
Posted On:   Friday, December 28, 2001 01:42 PM

I am trying to access EJBs thru a web client. In order to do that i have selected jsp and i have written java bean wrapper class to access the EJB. The java bean wrapper class acts as a client for the EJB and i call the javabean in the jsp. I have deployed the EJB on J2EE and it works fine if I access it thru a client application. I have the JSP and javabean on jswdk2.1 . Now when i try to call the JSP page then i get the error on jswdk2.1 command prompt that it could not create the javabean class. I try to access the EJB in the constructor of the javabean class and populate the bean properties. Your help is highly appreciated. Nilay    More>>

I am trying to access EJBs thru a web client. In order to do that i have selected jsp and i have written java bean wrapper class to access the EJB. The java bean wrapper class acts as a client for the EJB and i call the javabean in the jsp. I have deployed the EJB on J2EE and it works fine if I access it thru a client application. I have the JSP and javabean on jswdk2.1 . Now when i try to call the JSP page then i get the error on jswdk2.1 command prompt that it could not create the javabean class. I try to access the EJB in the constructor of the javabean class and populate the bean properties.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Nilay

<<Less

Re: WEB Client for EJBs

Posted By:   Bozidar_Dangubic  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 2, 2002 07:02 AM

is everything running on the same app server or you have different web server for web stuff and different app server for your EJBs?
About | Sitemap | Contact