dcsimg
<p> New to Java Mail
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jayashree_Gopal
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 19, 2001 12:19 AM

I am new to Java Mail and am working on it for the first time. I have downloaded the javamail api and unzipped it into a directory. I went thru the readme file which is placed under /demo/server. This demo indicated the need to have a JWS. I have tomcat 4.0 on my m/c and i am sure it has in-built support for Java Mail. Corresponding to jws.jar is catalina.jar present in tomcat/server directory the file?? DO i work with tomcat or do i need to download JWS. ALso, it gives me a compilation error when i try to compile the JavaMailServlet file present in the demo/servlet directory. I would appreciate if someone could help me solve the problem. Thanks! Jayashree.    More>>

I am new to Java Mail and am working on it for the first time. I have downloaded the javamail api and unzipped it into a directory. I went thru the readme file which is placed under /demo/server. This demo indicated the need to have a JWS. I have tomcat 4.0 on my m/c and i am sure it has in-built support for Java Mail.

Corresponding to jws.jar is catalina.jar present in tomcat/server directory the file?? DO i work with tomcat or do i need to download JWS.
ALso, it gives me a compilation error when i try to compile the JavaMailServlet file present in the demo/servlet directory.

I would appreciate if someone could help me solve the problem.

Thanks!
Jayashree.

<<Less

Re: New to Java Mail

Posted By:   Sarwan_Javian  
Posted On:   Sunday, December 23, 2001 05:23 AM

I'm new to Java Mail. I want to know more about it. Please email me.
About | Sitemap | Contact