dcsimg
I have static jsp pages and i must provide two options that the user can continue form where he left last time or start from the begining
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 18, 2001 03:49 AM

I have a tutorial with static jsp pages and i am maintaining a session where the user once loggedout and once again when he logs in i have to provide the user the option of that he can continue from the last visited page or from the begining of the tutorial. This is the case for more than one user and i should also show the clour difference for visited page and unvisited pages for every user.

please help me,

Thanks,

rajan

Re: I have static jsp pages and i must provide two options that the user can continue form where he left last time or start from the begining

Posted By:   pradeep_kharvi  
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 18, 2001 04:38 AM

Uses Cookies to store the users details and last page visited by visitor or tutorial which he has selected.

so next time when user logs in again from same machine u can read the details from the cookie and take him to the page from where he has left.

also u should keep in mind that the user can also log from different pc in that case u will have to store the details in a database or a file on server.

Pradeep Kharvi

About | Sitemap | Contact