dcsimg
Changing read timeout on MimeMultipart.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Brad_Dompe
Posted On:   Monday, December 17, 2001 12:30 PM

I have a jsp that generates a very basic html file containing the "type=file" input tag. On the post, we create a MimeMultipart object from the request and process it. This seems to work fine here, when I'm connecting locally over the network. However, our clients are having difficulty. Most of them connect from dial-ups or have their files on floppy disk. When they try to attach the file, the application almost instantly throws a "Read time out" error. It appears to be right at the start of the operation, when getCount() is called on the MimeMultipart. Does anyone know the cause of this and how it can be corrected? I'm using Weblogic 6.1 SP1 if that matters. Thanks.    More>>

I have a jsp that generates a very basic html file containing the "type=file" input tag. On the post, we create a MimeMultipart object from the request and process it. This seems to work fine here, when I'm connecting locally over the network.

However, our clients are having difficulty. Most of them connect from dial-ups or have their files on floppy disk. When they try to attach the file, the application almost instantly throws a "Read time out" error. It appears to be right at the start of the operation, when getCount() is called on the MimeMultipart.

Does anyone know the cause of this and how it can be corrected? I'm using Weblogic 6.1 SP1 if that matters. Thanks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact